Advanced Connectivity Service is a fully dedicated, point-to-point service delivered over a state-of-the-art optical fiber transmission network. It is ideally suited for banks, financial institutions, government agencies, enterprise customers, and large health care firms that require dedicated transport network connectivity without needing to own and operate the network infrastructure expenses.
- High Bandwidth Scalability: Bandwidth options from 500 Mbps, 1 Gbps to 100 Gbps.
- Extremely Ultra-low latency, as the connection is established point to point on layer 1 without the need for any layer 2 or 3 equipment.
- Committed service with a service level agreement for performance and support.
- Self-Service portals (Billing, Support).
- Professional and reliable support 24/7
- A fully dedicated secure point-to-point link from only one committed provider.
- Professional and reliable support 24/7.
- Scalable and ultra-low latency service.
- Easily managed through Mobily Self-Service portals.
- Extremely Ultra-low latency
What Does the Service Provide? (For example: devices)
- Fully dedicated connectivity.
- Bandwidths ranging from 500 Mbps up to 100 Gbps.
- Optional and discounted protection link upon request.
Who Benefits from the Service?
Business customers who need:
- To have a reliable and fully replicated active/active data centers through this service.
- To ensure high security, flexibility and ultra-lower latency.
How to Get the Service?