"Khaliha Alia" Service (Collect Call)
With Mobily’s Collect Call service, you can make a call while the recipient pays for it. This service also enables you to allow other friends/people to call you at your expense without even having enough credit to call.
Call is charged as regular calls according to the recipient’s package
Note: Prices shall be subject to value added tax.
How To Use This service?
- This service is available to all Mobily active customers and does not require activation or special settings.
- Directly dial *9 followed by the mobile number. Example: *905XXXXXXXX
- Dial *1100#, go to "My Services," select "Other Services" and then select "Collect Call." You will be asked to enter the desired number.
- Send "Collect" followed by the mobile number to 1100. Example: Collect 05XXXXXXXX.
- Call Mobily’s IVR number 1100; go to "Mobily Services" and select "Collect Call." You will be asked to enter the desired number.
- Through Mobily’s website, login to your account, go to "My Services" and select "Collect Call" service.
Special Features and Rules
- The service is available to all Mobily’s prepaid and postpaid customers.
- All Mobily customers can set their own acceptance list. Numbers added to the acceptance list will be connected by the called party without waiting for permission. This could be used for family members, drivers and workers.
- All Mobily customers can set their own rejection list. Numbers added to the rejection list will automatically be rejected without disturbing the called party.
- All Mobily customers can set their own rejection options to reject all collect calls or to reject all collect calls expect those from the acceptance list. This could be used to avoid any harassment.
- Upon adding any number to the rejection list, you can select whether to be notified for the rejected collect call requests or not through SMS. The notification will state the caller number, date and time of the call.
- The collect calls will be shown on the recipient’s (payer) bill with their charges and details.
- This service is only available within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, not available while roaming.
- This service is available between Mobily customers only.
- Any customer can make up to 3 collect calls to a specific Mobily number per day and 15 collect calls to all Mobily numbers per day.